Monday, July 13, 2009

I love you, Toymaker.

Rey bought us a laser printer today! He drove all the way to Albuquerque to get some deal he finagled with the guy at our local Staples. It's a nice color laser Dell. I can't tell you how much I like a laser printer. Boo on Ink jets. He set it up for me and the first place I went was The Toymaker. I love her, I always forward her newsletter, and I have her button on my bloggity blog. And now, at last, I will print her toys... YAYYAYYAY!

Do you love these little Tea Bag Envelopes the way I do? Add your favorite tea for a sweet little gift? Click on the image to go print them yourself. Then give one to me.


Does this flying fish car make you all weak in the knees?


This rockin' little man is going on Jack's dresser.
Thank you Toymaker, for being so awesome.
All Material © Marilyn Scott Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment