I thought I was going to use cloth diapers. Weeks before Jack was born, I got a load of trifolds, pins and plastic pants. I had one box of disposables. I figured after the first few weeks of really gross poo, I would start using my cloth diapers, just like my mom used on me and my sister. Not. so. much.
So, I started to look into AIO (All-In-One) diapers, specifically handcrafted diapers on Etsy. The Laughing Place caught my eye immediately because of their fantastic fabric choices. I fell in LOVE with this "Space Kids" retro fabric.
The Laughing Place is headed by mom/daughter team Kim and Dana. They have been doing business on the web since 2000. Dana has worked side by side with her mom, Kim, since she was 10 years old. Their store includes adorable embroidered items for baby, as well as these fantastic diapers.
The Laughing Place has been cool enough to offer a giveaway to Mad Madam Em readers! Aren’t you happy you're here? Just head on over to The Laughing Place on Etsy and tell me which awesome handcrafted diapering item you would want for the little one in your life and leave a comment below. This giveaway will run for two weeks, ending Sunday, July 26th 2009. Winner will be notified via email, so be sure I can get to your email or leave it in your comment.
1. Twitter this post! Just copy and paste this:
2. Subscribe to my Bloggity Blog via email (top right-hand corner).
@emilyhorne Mad Madam Em GIVEAWAY! http://bit.ly/5UGMT Handmade AIO Cloth Diaper from The Laughing Place on Etsy #giveaway
3. Add my button to your blog and link it here… yippy!
4. Blog about this post and link it here… woohoo!
5. Add The Laughing Place as a friend on Facebook!
6. For FIVE extra entries! Make a purchase at The Laughing Place and email me your receipt (you can take out all of the personal info)!